UPDATE: Due to everything that’s going on in the world right now, we are adding five  more individual scholarships of $750.00.
We are making the application process much easier for these additional opportunities! Simply give us a shoutout by sharing this page on social, via the social media options below.
That’s it! If you’re chosen, we’ll reach out to you via your social profile. Talk about easy, breezy. Here’s a perfect share template 🙂
Twitter:Sociallyinfused is offering academic scholarships of more than $4000.00 to students of any accredited U.S. or Canadian university/college #scholarship #education #university #students… Click To Tweet
Other social networks [Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.] copy the following text template and click on the social media icons below to paste the message in:
@sociallyinfused is offering academic scholarships of more than $4000.00 to students who are currently enrolled in or have already been accepted to any accredited U.S. or Canadian university/college #scholarship #education #university #students https://www.sociallyinfused.com/news-press/melissa-weekes-scholarship
The application below is more extensive and only one applicant will be awarded the $1000.00 scholarship.
Rewarding Excellence In Marketing & Business Education
SociallyInfused Media Ltd. is pleased to announce the Melissa Weekes Business & Marketing Excellence Scholarship award.
SociallyInfused is a digital marketing agency with a core competency in search engine optimization and social media management. As a national leader in the space, we work with clients across Canada, the US, and abroad. We welcome all Canadian students to apply.
Why the Scholarship?
Melissa Weekes was a dear friend of our founder & CEO, Vincent Bucciachio. She always exhibited a kind spirit and willingness to help and support her friends—her strength as an independent and successful businesswoman was the inspiration for this program. And, let’s be real. The cost of a traditional education can be out of reach for many of our young people. We want to help support our budding creative minds with the cost of an education.
Sociallyinfused is offering a scholarship to students who are currently enrolled in or have already been accepted to an accredited Canadian university or college.
Frequently asked question about eligibilty:
All course loads are accepted. However, students must be attending a full or part-time university or college program in the fall of 2020.
All certificate, diploma, post-diploma, associate, bachelor, and master degree programs are eligible.
No. Any field of study is applicable; however, a keen interest in the business, marketing, and advertising industry is encouraged.
All applicants must submit their full applications by July 31, 2020. Scholarship winners will be notified by August 15, 2020.
Sociallyinfused employees, clients, and family members are not qualified to apply for the scholarship.
The submission of this application is considered acknowledgment and adherence to the terms and conditions of this scholarship.
- $1,000 Canadian to be used towards tuition fees and any other verified school expenses.
- The length of the scholarship is one semester.
- The closing date for entry is July 31, 2020.
- We will run this scholarship every year and award one (1) winner.
Our internal committee (basically our small team) will decide on the best-written story published before July 31, 2020 and will announce the winner by the end of each year.
- Write a post of 1000+ words on the topic of “How Digital Marketing Will Change in the 2020s.” No one really knows what’s in store for digital marketing over the next decade, but we want your thoughts. Our annual scholarship rewards originality and imagination—so think outside of the box try to entertain us!
- You must publish the article online for public consumption. Students may publish their material on a student blog on their university/college website, their own site, or a blog platform; for example, medium.com, blogger.com, wordpress.com, etc.
- Include a minimum of three (3) links citing authoritative sources on the topic of digital marketing, including one (1) link to sociallyinfused.com (this will help us to grow visibility and awareness of the scholarship and, hopefully, help to expand the program in subsequent years).
- Fill out the form below to complete your application.
Please contact us if these additional QA’s do not answer your questions and we will get back to you promptly.
Yes. Our scholarship program is open to all Canadian students, whether they are or not citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
Yes, all graduate-level degrees are acceptable.
Yes, you are eligible to apply as long as you meet the criteria.
Melissa Weekes Business & Marketing Excellence Scholarship Application
Terms & Conditions
The information in this submission is truthful, and the applicant is, to their knowledge, eligible to fully participate. Candidates recognize that if they are awarded the scholarship, funds will be transferred directly to them for tuition and/or books. The candidate understands that the submission of multiple applications by the same applicant per calendar will result in disqualification. The candidate acknowledges that the entire application is required for submission—incomplete submissions may be disqualified. Candidate agrees that SociallyInfused Media Ltd. may use their submitted work via social media, online, and other media outlets to raise awareness about the Melissa Weeks Business & Marketing Excellence Scholarship. They agree that their entry is considered permission to use their submission in its entirety or modified version, as needed. Applicant acknowledges that all scholarship entries are the property of SociallyInfused Media Ltd. and will not be returned. Applicant understands that SociallyInfused Media Ltd. may choose not to award or to withdraw the scholarship for any reason they deem appropriate.
- Reasons Your Next Event Needs a Social Media Display - March 26, 2020
- SociallyInfused Media Named Top Marketing Agency in Canada: GoodFirms - February 25, 2020
- SociallyInfused Media Ltd. Achieves Five-Star Rating for Quality Web Design - February 10, 2020